Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A new look on life.

When you go overseas for any amount of time it changes you.
But when you live actually have to adapt that life it does more change than you ever thought could happen.

Only being back in America for a little over 2 weeks has made me realize a lot about my life.
HE has shown me the way I was before I left and the dramatic change coming back.

I have gotten a whole new perspective of the world.
I have seen poverty, sickness, abuse, and the lost.
It changes you. You began to realize that things are not as important. That the ones you love need to hold close and don't let them go. It also makes you realize there is a lost world. A majorly lost world.

When I came back I realized how much I took for granted my life. My family. My amazing gift that I have not made too much of an effort to share. It made me sad.

I got a new look on the people of this world. Priorities, and made me realize I had had the wrong priorities all along.

I was called to be a light. And moving overseas, gave me a huge desire to be that light. He has given me a love and heart for people that I can't even describe.
I am so glad HE gave me the opportunity to experience all that I have in the last 6 months.
I can't explain how much work HE has done in me. It is awesome. I feel so much better about life.
I just can't wait to see what HE has in store next!

No comments:

Post a Comment